Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£20k - 25k per year + OTE £6k
Are you ready to become an enthusiastic Senior Telemarketer within the world's #1 business coaching company at our fast- growing Fort Dunlop base?
Hours are flexible, but around 25+ hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our client's focus for 25 years across the world has been on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. In Birmingham we have a vision to empower 100 business owners to become millionaires, put 1,000 people into work and positively affect 1,000,000 lives.
About the Role:
You will be an important part of a small successful team of people working with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting ActionCOACH via telephone resulting in sales leads and appointments (80% of the role)
- Representing the company through written communications and in person.
- Understanding and promoting the benefits of Business Coaching in a B2B environment.
You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include
- creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients
- Follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs
- Oversight and support of digital marketing efforts
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £25,000p/a, depending on experience (pro rata for part time) plus OTE £6,000 Performance Related Bonus
- Sliding Scale Bonus Based on Number of Leads, with no caps, the better we do the more you earn
- Mainly office based but flexible working hours where required.
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you have a great telephone manner?
- Understand and apply the art of selling.
- Love Outbound Calling to Prospects.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.
Posted 23 days ago