Senior Account Manager
Job Title: Senior Account Manager Location: Wilmslow
The Account Management team is responsible for managing the overall relationships with PFS Clients, acting as a point of escalation for issues and as the point of contact for programme expansion.
The Senior Account Manager in London will be responsible for the management of a small team of local Account Managers, acting as a point of escalation for the team and their Clients whilst managing their own Client portfolio.
Duties of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Manage, motivate and develop a small team of Account managers to ensure objectives and targets are achieved whilst ensuring Client satisfaction.
- Communicate with Clients at a senior level to resolve issues and enquiries, acting as a point of escalation for the team and their teams Clients to help identify solutions.
- Drive continuous improvements by identifying root cause and working with other areas of the business to improve processes and procedures.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier Client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure that Salesforce and any relevant Trackers are updated in a timely manner and escalate any relevant issues to the Head of Account Management.
- Support the team to identify any sales opportunities for their Client base.
- Ensure monthly service level reports are delivered to the Clients in a timely manner
- Ensure Clients derive maximum value from our services.
- Generate innovative ideas to support Clients and boost brand awareness.
- Assisting the commercial team with RFPs and tendering where necessary.
- Use Client feedback to improve Client experience.
- Stay uptodate with product launches and provide support to Clients and the sales team.
- Point of contact and escalation for their Clients, acting as the key interface between the Client and all relevant internal teams; monitoring the resolution of issues.
- Raising support tickets and change requests on behalf of Clients, monitoring and reporting progress.
- Responsible for the development and enhancement of supplementary sales upselling, crossselling and new products.
- Ensure the Client base is kept informed of business issues and developments.
- Provide regular reporting of Client activities such as financial performance compared to goals; trends and profitability analysis; and other performance metrics.
- Representing the firm at Industry events and conferences.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, at all levels
- Previous experience in Account Management
- Proven track record in managing, motivating and developing people
- Relationship building skills and ability to remain calm under pressure essential
- Background in Financial Services
- Comfortable with technology
- Highly selfmotivated.
Head of Account Management
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.
Posted 37 days ago