Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
£9.00 - 9.50 per hour
Care Worker £9.00 - £9.50p/h
We are currently recruiting for Care Workers in Ripon. In this role you will be joining a specialist residential school that supports children and young people with autism, learning difficulties, mental health and challenging behaviour. If you are looking for a role that gives you a sense of fulfilment and is rewarding, supporting these children and young people take their first steps on this journey will definitely be extremely rewarding for you personally and professionally.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion and level of respect for those who are vulnerable and need support the most. It is desirable if you have previously completed your Level 3 in Health and Social Care, however this is not necessary. Whether you have previous experience within a similar setting or not, you will be willing to learn through the full thorough training and induction provided. You must be really committed to helping others improve their lives and therefore you will find this role extremely rewarding.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Permanent opportunities available
- Opportunity to progress
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position at the end of the 12 weeks.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System - We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Try before you by - Temp to Perm positions allow you to get insight into your job responsibilities and a taste of the company culture. This will help you decide if this is the right employer for you long term.
- Foot in the door - Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Once you have shown them how great you are, you are much more likely to secure yourself a permanent position.
- Fast track application - You will have dedicated consultant that will ensure your application process runs smoothly and aim to have you working within 1 week after your interview.
- Easily Try New Care Environments - If you are curious about different social care settings, Temp to Perm contracts are a fantastic way to work in that setting and see if it is what you would enjoy doing on a more permanent basis.
- Learn New Skills & Expand Your CV - You will learn a lot and be able to expand the skills section on your CV by working in a different environment with other skilled social care professionals, as well as adding new jobs.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.
Posted 52 days ago