Nurse Home Manager RGN
Skipton, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Nurse Seekers are currently recruiting an RGN qualified Home Manager of the highest calibre for their client in Skipton. Our client is a beautiful, family owned care home who are looking for a dedicated care home manager to be responsible for their existing team. The home boasts a comforting and caring atmosphere for the elderly patients that it accommodates.
Your role will include:
Supervision and coordination of all staff on your unit
- Maintaining high levels of clinical competence on your unit
- Mentoring any junior staff
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Assess clients care needs, and provide direct nursing care when required
- Maintain accurate, individualised care plans for each client
- Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
In return the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package which is negotiable dependant on experience, fantastic holiday allowances and continued support from the owners.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then please call Tom Walton on 01926 676369 to register your interest.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Posted 37 days ago