Vehicle Mobile Installation Engineer
£20000 - £26000 per annum
Experienced Automotive Telematic Engineer Required.
This is an opportunity to join a well known FITAS accredited business in this field, established 4 years ago contracting for large firms working across the UK and Europe. Their work is well known for its high standard and having excellent relationships with partner and competing firms.
They are looking to appoint a highly skilled Telematic Engineer who is looking to work, as a field based engineer, for a growing leading business is this domain.
The successful applicant will have excellent bonuses including a company vehicle and fuel card with a scheme working towards individuals having a FITAS accreditation. This role will suit someone who is looking for development, training and overtime.
- To be able to install and configure different telematic equipment into a variety of vehicles to a professional standard
- To be confident in using technology to commission the equipment that has been installed.
- To update the work diary, complete job sheets and close down jobs for contracting companies and our own computerised systems.
- To identify and resolve problems that occur on site with services, processes and systems.
- To be able to drive to various locations across Britain and Europe.
- To work as part of a team and have excellent communication with the management team.
- To be able to have positive communication with internal and external customers and partner companies that we work alongside with.
- To have a well kept and organised tool bag. Keep it fully stocked, making the office aware of any low level stock when required.
- To maintain yourself and vehicle looking tidy and smart wearing full uniform presenting an excellent appearance for the company.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 23 days ago