Lead UI/UX Designer
Dozens has created a new home for your money. It brings together a current account, a smart budgeting tool, and a savings and investment manager – all in one app.
- Banks depend on their customers' debt to drive their profit, which means consumers are rewarded more for spending than for saving. Dozens was created to make saving easier and more rewarding for all, and is founded on a fundamentally new business model; we only make money when our customers do. We're putting the ‘fin' back in ‘fintech' by focusing on innovative financial products.
We would like you to join us to design and develop this app further, in a way that not only provides an easy digital experience, but also solves everyday financial problems.
- The role is heavily weighted towards UI design, but the candidate will need to have strong knowledge of mobile UX and interaction patterns.
- You'll be working closely with the Creative, Product, Strategy and Dev teams, and we have a fluid and collaborative culture with plenty of opportunities for your ideas and thinking. You'd be a good fit if you're driven, proactive and passionate about delightful user experiences.
- What the role requires
- You'll need experience on both iOS and Android platforms, expertise on latest mobile app design practices in terms of UX, patterns and micro interactions. You'll play a leading role in creating new products and enhancing the current features. You'll be doing research on latest design trends, creating clean and fluid user interfaces which will reflect our brand. The app is wide ranging, so experience with complex products is a must and any work in the financial sector is a bonus.
- What you'll do
- Translate complex information and processes into simple and easy to understand screen designsIllustrating ideas via sketchesPreparing and presenting work in progress and final designs to internal teams and key stakeholdersCompetitor analysis & design trends researchSketching, UI Design & PrototypingEnhancing the app with visual feedback and smooth micro-interactionsTo champion customer feedback, research and data to feed back into the experienceEnsuring app adheres to accessibility guidelines
- Skills & Experience
- Driven & self-motivated Organised with great planning and prioritisation skillsConfident challenging ideas or decisions when neededBeing able to articulate your point of view and recommendations effectivelyExperience with complex products is a mustExperience on financial field is a bonusBA/BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field Around 5+ years experience working on mobile apps (iOS & Android)
Posted 10 days ago