< Demand Planner | Ethnic Shop | 3 - Bengaluru | Zoek UK
< Demand Planner | Ethnic Shop | 3-5 years >
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
A great opportunity for a Demand Planner to join the team leading technological innovation at a Fortune 500 company. With over 50 years of experience in the retail industry, the company offers great value products across apparel and general merchandise. Join a growing business delivering incredible results through innovation in IT, Inventory, Analytics, and Finance. Work in an environment that is highly supportive, collaborative, and encourages innovation.
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate demand forecasts through the application of algorithmic models against historical sales & considering future tactics applied by merchandise marketing and operations to meet agreed forecast accuracy targets. You will routinely review demand forecasts against merchandise forecasts to ensure alignment with agreed business plans. You will also manage input of sales history cleansing and market intelligence to support forecasting.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain forecast accuracy to agreed targets
- Optimising demand tool and algorithms to achieve best outcome
- Analyse sales performance and review and maintain seasonal profiles and rate of sale
- Effective use and action of replenishment reports
- Prioritise workflow across the portfolio to ensure key milestone dates met for maintaining future forecasts.
- Communicates forecast accuracy updates to key stakeholders and provides recommended actions for improved forecast performance
- Ensure inventory forecasts are aligned with merchandise plans
- Consider and apply impacts into the demand system to reflect store impacts (competitor activity, natural events etc) and merchandise impacts (range change, price change etc.)
- Build and nurture relationships with all key stakeholders
- Routinely review and maintain the integrity of replenishment settings and parameters
Posted 23 days ago