Qualified Social Worker Child Protection
South West London, London
£28 - £32 per hour + DOE
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Child Protection Team for a Local Authority in South West London.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Holding CIN, CP and some CLA
- PLO and full Care Proceedings (until final order)
- Attending weekly peer supervision and fortnightly team meeting.
- Professional supervision every 4 weeks.
- Signs of Safety approach to working with families and writing assessments.
- Understanding how to write a SMART plan and how to minimise risk and maximise safety with families.
- Dedication to bringing about change, commitment to work and a high level of respect for all.
- Understanding of direct work (not just the 3 houses!), life story work, use of chronologies and genograms to understand patterns.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing and has drive. We are a hard working and supportive team. Managers are always accessible and are very supportive. Training will be provided on a need basis.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that arent available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*
Posted 31 days ago