Employer Engagement Consultant
Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Achievable bonus structure
Permanent (Full time)
Employer Engagement Consultant Birmingham (Regional Role) Basic salary up to £22,000 OTE £30,000 / Clear career progression within an Ofsted rated Outstanding training provider.
The Role: Employer Engagement Consultant
* Working closely with the Business Development Manager and recruitment team to promote a variety of apprenticeships to Levy and NonLevy clients. Generate appointments for Business Development team to achieve monthly targets.
* Working on multiple contracts (Including ESFA Apprenticeships Levy & NonLevy, and ESF/ESFA Skills Support for the Workforce, and Skills Support for the Unemployed) across Birmingham, the Black Country, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.
* You will be proactive in telesales to create leads and gather market/sales data and follow up all enquires. Attend external customer visits and exhibitions.
* You will be very sales focused and be responsible for hitting team and individual KPIs
Essential Requirements: Employer Engagement Consultant
* You will have a minimum of 3 years of business development experience ideally in workbased learning.
* Full UK driving license
* Excellent communications skills and IT Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
Desirables: Employer Engagement Consultant
* Sales qualifications would be of an advantage but not a necessity
The Employer: Employer Engagement Consultant
* Our client is a very well established training provider who has been operating for over 10 years. With an Ofsted rating of Outstanding, their focus is on the quality of teaching delivered to their learners. They offer a variety of apprenticeships to levy and nonlevy clients
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 102 days ago