Nursery Manager - London EC1A | Zoek UK
London EC1A, UK
£35000.00 - £40000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting a Nursery Manager for a Brand New Nursery in Royal Docks, London The role of the Nursery Manager will be to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery, offer excellent client services and to deliver the highest standards of care and education.
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
You must hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above, understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted are met and have good experience working in a nursery setting in a management position.
Duties will include:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning and inclusion for all children.
- Building relationships with parents and carers, schools, other childcare professionals and agencies.
- Leading a team of staff
- Helping to recruit staff following safer recruitment practices
- Caching and Training the nursery team
- Arranging marketing materials
- Keeping records and creating management reports
- Working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- Keeping up to date with developments across the early years sector
- Making sure the nursery meets Ofsted and early years foundation stage standards.
- Being the designated safeguarding lead The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare / early years
- Have a great working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Scheme
- Have excellent knowledge EYFS