Field Service Engineer
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£30k - 33k per year
Field service engineer - DAYS!
OTE: £40,000 + Company Vehicle
Locations: Hertforsdshire, Bedfordshire, North West London, North London, Buckinghamshire and surrounding
We are currently recruiting for a work from home Field service engineer to cover the Area of central London to Hertfordshire to work for a large blue chip organisation. As a Field service engineer you will be specialising in Pumps within an array of different industries. The role comes with the opportunity for further training and career progression. You will be working from home, managing your own diary and the hours are flexilble as long as you complete an 8 hour day! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field service engineer to develop both their technical skills along side their client facing skills as well as having the flexibilty to plan your own workload and manage your own time. In return you will be rewarded with numerous rewards and benefits. This company is looking for a field service engineer with an outgoing personality and strong team work skills.
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer:
- A background within pumps
- Proactive personality
- Knowledge and Understanding of mechanical and electrical skills
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use equipment.
- Able to promote and sell.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 10 days ago