Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
£34k - 35k per year + OTE with tips
Excellent New Sous Chef Opportunity at Popular Country Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Marlow area for a Sous Chef to work in their busy country dining pub and restaurant. The kitchen prepares meals for lunch and dinner service along with private parties. The kitchen uses all locally sourced, seasonal produce and everything is made on site and all butchery.
- Reporting to and supporting the Head Chef
- Encouraging and developing Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for the bar and restaurant
- Part of a small but hard working team
- You will already be a Sous Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant/Pub with AA rosette level kitchen or higher
- Able to work unsupervised and be confident communicator
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £28k + £6k tips = £34k package Meals & Benefits 28 days holiday Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Posted 33 days ago