Network and Telecommunications Manager
£51000 Per Annum
- Our client has a large and complex IT service that underpins the delivery of digital health care. IT supports around 14,000 users and over 200 services across more than 120 sites. The adoption and expectations placed upon digital healthcare are expected to grow substantially over the next 5 years as the company embraces mobility both in primary and secondary care settings.
You will be part of the Technical Services team and ICT management team, providing line management and leader ship to the Network, Telecommunications and Cyber Security teams. You will be expected to undertake personal development reviews and appraisals, manage staff performance and wellbeing as well as provide staff with regular 121s for team leaders. You will schedule the work for the teams and ensure that service standards and business objectives are met by developing business and service improvement plans for Networking, Telecommunications and Cyber Security teams. You will lead on Networking, Telecommunications and Cyber Security in ICT and contribute to the Technical Services Strategy.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Extensive experience gained in a supervisory role in Networking, telecommunications or Cyber Security
- Leading on ICT infrastructure projects
- Development of policy and procedures in complex ICT environment.
- Presenting and preparing reports to senior management
- Part of a major incident management team
- Problem management
- Managing multi discipline teams
- ITIL Foundation
- Educated to Masters level (preferably relevant subject) or equivalent demonstrable level of work experience and knowledge
- Formal leadership training at equivalent or greater to ILM Level 3 or higher
- Professional qualification in Networking or Telecommunications
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Network Manager | Telecommunications Manager | Network| Infrastructure| ITIL| Cyber Security
Posted 18 days ago