Up to £26144.00 per annum
Deputy Manager Enfield Salary: £26,144 Contract: Fixed Hours: Full time 38 hours per week Location: Enfield Closing Date: 5th June 2019 Interview: 12th June 2019 Ref: DM/EC
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed deputy manager to work with the service manager to lead and motivate the team to provide meaningful support that will make a real difference to the people living in our services.
About the role
- You will work within the values and spirit of Outward to engage, enable and empower the people we support to achieve their goals and ambitions where they are able, within a person centred approach. You will be striving to promote individual choice, independence and self confidence in our customers.
- You will develop and motivate support workers to be positive and enthusiastic about their work and to deliver high quality and personalised support.
- You will develop systems to enable support hours to be used creatively and flexibly to meet the needs of the people we support and manage the rota. You will lead teams to develop support plans and risk assessments that reflect peoples needs, preferences and aspirations; creating a culture where plans are actively implemented and reviewed so that people are supported in the way that they want.
- You will ensure key performance information is on track as well as ensuring health and safety issues are responded to quickly.
- You will manage the frontline support team and ensure the service provided is responsive and of good quality, responding to incidents and or raising matters of concern.
About You You will work with the service manager to ensure the delivery of a high quality care and support service for adults with a range of needs through making sure the service adheres to all the relevant legislative and performance standards, and actively promoting the service to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be able to easily interpret and apply policy into practice including principles and practices of safeguarding adults at risk, budget management and health and safety. Using your knowledge and skills, you will develop your team by providing leadership, through motivating and inspiring the best in others. Excellent communication skills are essential in order to develop collaborative relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
You may also be required to provide sleepin cover for which an additional payment will be made. The role could involve working evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Part of the role could involve support worker frontline support delivery on occasion stepping in as needed.
Outward Benefits include
- Full training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time); for flexi staff accrued holiday per hour worked
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service life insurance
You will, therefore, be provided with comprehensive training and be supported every step of the way to develop your career with us.
How to Apply Please click Apply
Outward is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. If the post you apply for involves working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, we will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services for successful candidates. This will be fully subsidised by Outward.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Posted 18 days ago