Graduate BIM Data Engineer
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Training, Development, Benefits
Graduate BIM Data Engineer (Computer Science, Architecture, Building Design and Technology or Surveying)
£DOE + Training, Development, Progression, Healthcare, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
Watford, Edgware, Barnet, Hemel, Slough, Welwyn Garden City
Are you passionate about software programming, graphical interfaces or scripting? Do you have knowledge of data structures, databases, data types, measurements in a variety of computerbased languages?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a major R&D programme within the construction sector, offering constant training and development from Day 1.
Are you selfmotivated with the ability to reach deadlines? Do you want the chance to play a huge role in the future of construction?
This bluechip company are leading a heavily backed construction R&D programme, over the next 4 years they plan to change the face construction using offsite construction, advanced manufacturing and digital technologies. Due to the next phase in the project approaching imminently, they need additional graduates to join their BIM Data team.
In this role you will support the development of BIM data processes and software tools, supporting the mapping of BIM data structures and properties from relevant standards and documents. You will support the implementation and testing of data sets on whole lifecycle demonstrator projects, working both independently and with collaborative teams. You will develop data schema and templates, developing databases and software codes. You will write technical reports and presentations underpinned by robust evidence, presenting research findings to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in one of the following studies: BIM, Computer Science, Architecture, Building Design and Technology or Surveying. Other Studies will be considered if there has been a strong element of research and testing involved.
- Graduate BIM Data Engineer
- Joining a major R&D programme, changing the face of construction.
- Support the development of BIM data processes and software tools
- Present findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Attending Technical meetings with partners in London, Coventry and Cambridge
- £DOE + Training, Development, Progression, Healthcare, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
- Graduate Engineer (Computer Science, Architecture, Building Design and Technology or Surveying)
- Has a passion for software programming, graphical interfaces or scripting
- Has an understanding of BIM Principles
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Key Words: Graduate, Architectural, Software, BIM, Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Research and Development, Research, R&D, Testing, Assessment, Modelling, Data Analysis, Data Structures, Databases, Data Types, Measurements, Autodesk, Bentley, Graphisoft, Solibri, Presentations, Watford, Edgware, Barnet, Hemel, Slough, Welwyn Garden City
Posted 23 days ago