Web Travel Merchandiser / Marketing Manager - 810 3rd Ave SW | Zoek UK
Web Travel Merchandiser / Marketing Manager - Global Brand
810 3rd Ave SW, Watford City, ND 58854, USA
£34,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Web Travel Merchandiser / Marketing Manager - Travel Arm of Global Retail Brand
Watford | £34,500 per annum plus excellent benefits
Maternity Cover 12 months/ with a view to permanent employment after 12 months
The Travel Merchandising and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the website merchandising of travel products on our UK site as well as the member-directed marketing efforts for the brand in the UK. This position will oversee both print and digital marketing campaigns. They will be responsible for daily content creation and propagation onto the site. This person will also work closely and partner with other group brand marketing teams for cross-merchandising and inclusion within inline, online and warehouse marketing campaigns where travel can provide an enticing addition.
This position will be responsible for website analytics monitoring and reporting of the site and any website localisation and translation from US English. Some overseas travel may be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Content propagation and management of website
- Develops and oversees distribution of digital and print marketing campaigns
- Partner with inline and online marketing teams for travel presence within campaigns
- Work closely with warehouse operators to establish travel presence in UK warehouses
- Analytics review and reporting for marketing and merchandising campaigns
- Merchandising of travel packages specific to UK members on website
- Develop tracking/monitoring and status reports for merchandising and marketing initiatives
- Ensure operations staff are informed and trained on all upcoming marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Recommend new features/functionality designed to increase conversions and revenue
- Work with / Canada travel marketing team on campaign themes and content sourcing
- Creates, updates and implements UK media kits
- Work closely with Travel teams and vendors on member service queries
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- Great organisational & creative skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to motivate and work as part of a global team
- The ability to plan, direct and coordinate jobs and responsibilities.
- Good time management, to manage one’s time as well as the time of others.
- Marketing experience
- Some Travel industry experience where possible
Benefits on completion of 90 days probation:
- Executive membership for staff and 3 others
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Optical benefit after 1 year employment
- Dental benefit after 2 years employment
- 20 days annual holidays
Candidates must be able to work freely in the UK without restrictions.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.