Life Insurance Administrator
Job Description – Life Insurance Administrator
Basic salary – 22k with commission
Milton Keynes based mortgage broker, looking for Life Insurance advisor.
This is a fantastic position for a specialist life insurance Adviser to join a growing firm that can offer career development by allowing you to be a key part in the firms ongoing successes.
The ideal candidate will want to have autonomy within the role and work closely with a team of experienced financial advisors.
- Develop relationships with our existing and new customers, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer service
- Providing advice and recommend on insurance related products and ensuring compliance of casework with FCA and internal guidelines
- You'll need to demonstrate a commercial focus that leads to outcomes that are right for our customers whilst applying clear risk management and quality controls.
- Identify and build relationships with mortgage lenders and insurance providers
- Ensure that client data is accurately collected and recorded and managed within the company's CRM system and web portals
- Engaging and contributing to companys marketing strategy
- Contributing to the development of marketing literature and overall company profile
- Working closely with members of colleagues to ensure the common goal and outcome is achieved
The Ideal Candidate:
- A natural communicator with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to maintain strict quality and compliance standards
- Flexible and adaptable to change and new technology
- If you are looking for an exciting career with a company that offers professional development and truly values it's colleagues, then this opportunity could be for you.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 17 days ago