Graduate Sales Opportunity
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£17500 - £20000 per annum + + Uncapped Commission and Benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Salary: Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission
Frank Recruitment Group is the global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We were founded in Newcastle in 2006 and since then have expanded across four continents and are currently operating out of 17 offices, with our 18th opening in Munich this summer, and currently have an impressive employee headcount of over 1,800. Frank Recruitment Group has also claimed the title as the global leader in niche IT recruitment boasting 9 brands all specialising in specific niches within the industry that have been carefully identified as the most lucrative.
Here at Frank Recruitment Group we are also private equity backed and have been since April 2016 when TPG Growth chose to invest in us. We are the first recruitment company to receive this investment and sit alongside the likes of Uber, AirBnB and Spotify in their portfolio. Thanks to this investment we are able to offer unlimited opportunities that will allow you to take the next step in your career.
Your Role at Frank Recruitment Group
Recruitment is sales. You role is essentially to sell your candidates skills and experience to your client and sell your clients opportunity back to the candidate making it a very a competitive, fast paced and target driven role.
The Recruitment Consultant role is a full 360 role meaning working with both clients and candidates allowing you to manage the whole process yourself. When you first join us you will undertake Frank Recruitment Groups award winning and unique industry leading training known as the Development Pathway. This is a two week intensive programme to fully prepare you to enter the sales floor. Once you enter the sales floor you will become part of one of our close knit teams that will allow to progress with likeminded individuals. Initially you would focus on the candidate side. This would involve executive headhunting then screening the candidates and guiding them through the interview process and hopefully secure them in the role with the client company. After gaining some experience working with candidates you would receive further client based training with the Development Pathway and begin sourcing, managing and working with your own clients.
What we can offer you in exchange for your hard work;
- A base salary of £17,500 along with an uncapped commission scheme meaning the on target earnings of a recruitment consultant would be £30,000£40,000 in your first year and with consistent hard work this can be double in your second year as a Recruitment Consultant.
- A meritocratic company rewarding hard work with career progression meaning after just a year of consistent hard work you can progress to a senior level and then to a management level within 5 years.
- The chance to be part of our rewarding and unique culture. Here at Frank Recruitment Group we adopt the work hard play hard ethic. This includes monthly First Fridays where the whole office goes to a local venue and reviews the previous month followed by an open bar; lunch clubs for the top performing recruitment consultants from the previous
- month, global Sales Days and biannual 5* trips away for the top performers over a period of time.
- The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 16 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
- The award winning Development Pathway scheme, which is unique to Frank Recruitment Group. This provides all new consultants a two week intensive training programme that will prepare you to excel in your career as a recruitment consultant.
Posted 44 days ago