Software Tester Trainer Assessor Level 3
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, mileage
Software Development Assessor Level 3 Manchester (Regional Role) £40,000 £45,000 depending upon experience / Pension, all travel expenses.
The Role: Software Development Assessor Level 3
- Working for this specialist IT training provider, you will be visiting your learners to deliver the Software Developer Level 3 Apprenticeship
- You will be travelling around the North West region, so you must be able to drive and possess your own vehicle
- You will be assessing Apprentices studying for Software Developer Level 3
- software, developer, software engineer, Java, C++, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, Oracle, Linux, NET, Computing, Microsoft, A1, CAVA, TAQA, HNC
Essential Requirements: Software Development Assessor Level 3
- Be currently, or recently have been delivering the Software Developer Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Possess formal assessing qualifications
- Have previously worked within an IT background where you have utilised the skills of a Software Developer
- Have a full clean driving license
The Employer: Software Development Assessor Level 3
- Due to continued growth and success within the North West of England, this exciting and very innovative IT specialist is going through a period of growth and is now looking to recruit and expand its workforce with experienced IT professionals. Being an IT specialise means that they understand what the client is looking for in an apprentice and what an apprentice is looking for in a job. They know what questions to ask to make the right match because they are specialists themselves. all their learners are in real jobs and employing industryspecific professionals means that information and guidance are always embedded because all the training professionals have a work history within the sector, so can point learners in the right direction. They are also keen to ensure that all learners get a great level of support and this is demonstrated in the fact that 92% of learners pass and go onto other roles. Of course, everyone wants to work for a great training provider but what is even better here is that the company has a very low staff turnover, probably because the workload is realistic and they are a lighthearted, fun bunch to work with.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 14 days ago