Financial Services Apprentice Coach
£30000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Financial Services Apprentice Coach London (Regional Role) £30,000 £42,000 / Working equipment, pension scheme, ongoing CPD.
The Role: Financial Services Apprentice Coach
- We are looking for an experienced industry professional either with or without teaching/training qualifications to deliver the Financial Services Apprenticeships
- At the heart of our clients service to customers are their Coaches, whose key role is to support and guide their learners through every stage of their journey
- If you are either in a similar role currently and looking for a new challenge or have a mass amount of industry competency and are looking to move into teaching we are keen to hear from you!
- Responsibility for the development of apprentices against quality & various KPIs, to provide support and guidance throughout the learners journey to ensure progression.
- This is a regional role covering London and surrounding areas visiting apprentices in their workplace.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Financial Services Apprentice Coach
- Extensive experience working within the Insurance sector
- C11 Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Insurance
- Outstanding communication skills with an engaging approach to teaching and learnerfocused
- Confident in using eportfolios
- Full UK driving licence
Desirables: Financial Services Apprentice Coach
- Assessing qualification A1/TAQA
- Strong understanding of Apprenticeship delivery
The Employer: Financial Services Apprentice Coach
- Our client is a leading training provider providing specialist Apprenticeship Training in the Financial Service sector. With a large presence in London, they have been established for 5 years, steady growth year on year. Passionately committed to providing an outstanding experience for their learner through clear support and guidance, and to ensure that their clients see a return on the investment they make to their learners.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 18 days ago