Quality Assurance Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Calling for a Quality Assurance Analyst looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact in the world.
Our client are a global charity that influence global corporations and governments to reduce their pollution and negative impacts on climate change.
They are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst, who will be involved with many aspects of the software and Business Intelligence tools development process, including: Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Case creation, execution of test cases, reporting any defects found, as well as working with engineers to resolve defects related to functionality and data.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables. Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
Required skills and experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Data Warehousing testing- ETL/BI/Reports
• 2+ years of experience in testing software projects.
• Expert in data analysis skills
• Experience defining test strategies, planning, User Acceptance Testing criteria
• Experience writing test cases, creating bug reports, executing and tracking testing assignments
If you’re a Quality Assurance Analyst looking to work for a company with a strong morale cause, this might be the right opportunity for you.
- If so, send in your application and we’ll be in contact.
Posted 24 days ago