£55 - £60 per day
Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting children to help them to achieve their targets?
Are you looking for flexible work to fit in with your lifestyle, where you are able to choose the days you work every week? Maybe you are looking for a longterm role to gain some solid experience? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are proud to support a number of secondary schools in Flintshire and the surrounding areas As a result, we are actively looking for teaching assistants who would be assisting children with their lesson content. This is demonstrated through the accomplishments of the learners that have achieved not only academic results, but also through achieving their personal targets.
These immediate roles can be part time or full time, with the opportunity of long term and potentially permanent offerings for successful candidates.
- Competitive pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Continual Professional Development can be offered on a variety of school related topics
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote a positive and safe learning environment
- Support pupils both inside and outside of the classroom
- Support pupils with their emotional wellbeing
- Manage behaviour in line with the schools behaviour policy
- Working proactively with other team members
The ideal candidate for this role will be required to:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with special needs (mainstream/SEN setting)
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with or volunteering with children
- Have transferable experience from care/nursing background (if no classroom experience)
- Feel confident to work across Primary and Secondary
- Be registered or willing to register with the EWC
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Posted 19 days ago