Commercial Property Solicitor
Competitive + Benefits
Commercial Property Solicitor.
- If you are looking for a commercial property solicitor role, within the Inverness area, offering a varied workload, then this could be the right role for you.
- Our Inverness-based client is seeking a junior (NQ - 4 years' PQE) commercial property solicitor to join their well-regarded Commercial Property Department in Inverness. Within this role, they are committed to providing top class training and development, acting for clients from a variety of sectors.
- Workload will include; Acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant matters, development agreements, project due diligence, corporate support, property finance and licensing.
- If you are newly qualified, you will be expected to have had commercial property experience during your traineeship with good commercial awareness and an interest in developing your career in this area.
- You should be a confident team player, with a strong eye for detail. Further, you should be able to demonstrate a business mind set. a competitive salary and benefits are offered.
- For a fully confidential discussion please contact Briony Hannah at the Scotland office or send your most recent CV. 0131 2178 0000.
Posted 11 days ago