Leeds, West Yorkshire
Circa £45,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (salary negotiable depending on experience) Leeds city Centre Permanent Fulltime role
Search HR & Development are recruiting for a unique Reward role whereby the successful candidate will be responsible for implementation of the compensation & reward strategy within the UK region. You will be delivering, in conjunction with the HR team, cyclical reward activities including the annual bonus and pay review and the companys benefits strategy. Ensuring the provision of a competitive, consistent and fair pay policy, you will manage salary surveys, and market benchmarking and job evaluation.
Reporting into the Head of HR, your main accountabilities will be to:
- Act as the main point of contact for 3rd party providers to ensure cost effectiveness, standard practice and subject matter expertise. Implementation of group reward strategies and policies that as aligned to the region.
- Provide comprehensive support to key reward initiatives including salary review processes, market benchmarking, functional remuneration and incentive schemes and policy and processes. Support Finance Teams in the calculation and communication of payments.
- Responsible for the provision of people reporting to the Group automating reports and providing insight data.
- Management of the flex platform and responding to all benefit related enquires from employees and providers.
- To monitor reward developments externally, implement changes as required, e.g. National Minimum Wage, National Living Wage, Gender Pay other legislative changes
- Undertake all data analysis and interpretation of results for reward initiatives and projects
- Undertake Job Evaluation & associated governance process ensuring that job outcomes are captured consistently.
- Undertake market benchmarking activities including the completion of salary, benefit and policy surveys.
- Management of 3rd party benefit providers, ensuring colleague queries can be answered effectively, benefit membership listing are maintained and can be accurately costed, invoices can be reconciled etc.
- To extract and collate management information, analysing and preparing spreadsheets/reports to inform and to contribute to Reward and Benefits projects.
- To provide advice and guidance to the HR team in relation to the Reward and Benefits packages in place
- Management of the Recognition scheme.
- Ensure the Rewards & Benefits pages of the Hub is kept up to date & support in the planning of Reward & Benefits related communications.
- Keep abreast of developments in the external compensation market amongst our competitors through reading, attendance at compensation Forums and participation in ad hoc surveys.
- Technical reward skills, knowledge of best practice and a broad understanding of commercial and business issues
- Competent in the design, development and implementation of all types of compensation and benefits programs
- Demonstration of ability to apply a consultative approach to complex issues
- Planning and organising reward projects successfully working with the HR , finance and external partners in a structured and practical way
- Experience of excel macros & SQL queries
- Exposure to all elements of compensation, with experience of managing key reward calendar events, e.g. annual pay review, bonus schemes etc.
If you would like to apply, just click apply button, If you have further questions about this role, or would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 40 days ago