Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£50k - 60k per year + Pension
Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
OTE : £75,000
If you are a strong Project Manager a fantastic opportunity has just been made vacant to join a rapidly growing state of the art pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate for this Project Manager role will be joining a company who have spent just shy of £100 million on a brand new modern GMP manufacturing plant. To be considered for this Project Manager role applicants need to have experience working in a GMP, have previous Project Management experience and hold relevant qualifications.
Skills required for the Project Manager:
- The Project Manager will need to have experience working a similar managerial role with an emphasis on communications skill
- Meeting deadlines to ensure that projects are completed on time is critical for this Project Manager role.
- Previous experience working within a GMP, ideally within Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Biotechnology
- The Project Manager will be working closely and managing a large contract team, similar experience would be advantageous.
- The successful applicant will ideally be degree qualified.
The Project Manager will benefit from:
- With continuous growth and reinvestment, there will always be opportunities in the foreseeable future for the Project Manager to progress into
- With millions spent on modernizing the plant, the successful Project Manager will be working in a state of the art plant.
- The sole aim is to become leaders within their sector, the successful candidate will be joining a stable growing company
Benefits: 5% Pension, Healthcare, 10% company bonus, £60,000 OTE
Commutable: Elstree, Watford, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 44 days ago