Ecommerce Project Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
This company is a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing and technology services.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce Delivery, you will be supported by a team of developers, designers and digital experts to create cutting edge website development for businesses that range from international market leaders to fastgrowing emerging players. Key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of the projects, actions, risks and issues for all the projects within the existing Customer portfolio
- Ownership of the client relationship and expectations of their website development
- Management of 3rd party relationships
- Identifies and manages risks throughout the project
- Proactively collaborates with the internal team
- Management of offshore development team, including time tracking within each project and overall capacity planning for your particular development team.
- Monitors the project progress and provides updates on a regular basis.
- Alerts Head of Delivery of any slippage in terms of milestones and or budget, as soon as this becomes evident.
- Carry out Post Project Wash ups to ensure the business takes on board any learning for future projects and prevents any mistakes being repeated.
- Holds weekly calls with the Client to provide progress updates and manage expectations
- Customisation of the website will be documented within confluence to ensure a smooth handover to the Support team post golive.
Ideally you will have agency experience as well as a strong Project Management background leading ecommerce projects. The role is highly client facing and we will expect the successful candidate to demonstrate strong client management skills and business acumen.
- Strong Project Management experience of at least 5 years working within ecommerce and retail
- Extensive experience of delivering Magento projects is essential
- Ability to define the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Client facing management skills are essential
- Proven experience delivering software development and integration programmes with the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- A technical background is essential with understanding and handson experience in software development and web technologies you must have the ability to manage the development and QA team expectations
- Highly proficient in project management tools, certification is highly desirable
- Experience in using various project management methodologies
- Management of internal resources and 3rd parties to execute projects
- Ability to tailor your approach to the needs of the Customer and Project
- Creative approach to problem solving with an understanding of UX impact
Posted 44 days ago