Group Information Security Expert - St Ives | Zoek UK
Group Information Security Expert - Technical InfoSec (St Ives)
St Ives, UK
Up to £65,000 + Benefits & Perks Package
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity for an Information Security Expert architect to join a leading international authority in the Digital Transformation space.
Group Information Security Expert - Technical InfoSec (CISSP) | Digital Transformation Solutions Provider
St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 | Up to £65,000 + Benefits & Perks Package
Who we are:
As a Digital Transformation Partner, we accompany companies into the digital future. Our range of IT solutions includes consulting, implementation, services and the operation of IT systems. Our Customers benefit from our extensive expertise and our innovative portfolio that covers the IT requirements necessary for a successful digital transformation.
Worldwide, we employ over 3,000 employees and have offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, The UK and the USA.
The Group Information Security Expert Role:
As an Expert Group Security, you will sit within the global Group Security team who are responsible for information security, risk management, business continuity management and cloud security globally. In this role you will set the standard and lead the local implementation.
- Review and analysis of CERT/NCSC alerts and notifications
- Providing guidance on how to implement InfoSec from a technical point of view as well as on how to handle vulnerabilities (. CVEs)
- Tracking of technical information security issues
- Reviewing IT-concepts to investigate whether they are appropriate from an InfoSec point of view
- Development of technical guidelines (. hardening guidelines BUT not down to the bits and bytes)
- Group policy review (technical and organizational) as required to establish suitability of local implementation liaising with relevant teams as required
- Analyse PenTest reports to help internal IT (and other departments) to understand and close the gaps
- Review contracts from a technical InfoSec point of view together with the legal and compliance team
- Collaborate with other Group Security teammates to ensure that all risks and procedures are up to date and in line with Group expectations
- Participate in Group Security Academy events to gain awareness
- Collaborate with Internal IT team members to ensure
- that all security measures which can be will be applied
- BCP technical procedures are documented
- Assist with all security and threat risks
- Lead internal InfoSec audits from a technical perspective
- Monitoring vulnerability and intelligence feeds for the latest news and alerts in the Cyber Security space.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in a senior cyber security consulting role or architect position
- A proven track record in digital security
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services
- Knowledge of ISO standards specifically, 27001, 27005, 31000, 27017, 27018, 22301, 22313 and NIST
- Proficient in the use of MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to effectively articulate an opinion and engage with both internal and external stakeholders through a variety of different mediums
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build and maintain relationships and work cross functionally and interact confidently
- Robust and resilient in approach – has the confidence to challenge and 'push back’ when required
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to carry out tasks to a high standard with a strong eye for attention to detail and thorough approach to their work
- Demonstrates creative thinking and problem-solving skills but knows when to escalate issues
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel and visit various UK offices
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- SC Cleared
- Security Architecture experience (desired)
- Expertise in information security technologies Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Assessment tools, encryption, certificate authority
- Experience of PCI/DSS
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) – essential
- Desirable - Either, Certified Security Officer (CSO), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Location: Based from our St Ives, Cambridgeshire. This role will encompass regular travel to our other office locations within the UK
- Hours: to / Monday to Friday. ( per week)
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Benefits & Perks: Includes: 25 days annual leave, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, free fruit, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising
- Start date: ASAP
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Must have access to own transport due to location
- Must meet Security Clearance vetting requirements as this is a requirement of the role
- Any offer would be conditional upon the successful candidate passing a full DBS national security vetting process
- Full training and support will be given
Join us at the forefront.
Put your talent to the test. Make leaps in your field. We are a creative, collaborative place, delivering transformative results with remarkable technology for remarkable clients daily. Working here is challenging, rewarding and exciting. We welcome adaptable, enterprising professionals and invest heavily in their development.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Cyber Security Consultant, IT Security Consultant, Enterprise Consultant, Information Security, Information Security Consultant.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.