Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Derby, Derbyshire, England
£26,254 - 35,006 per year + Great Benefits
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Salary: £15.30 per hour ( £26,254 - £35,006 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of hours available: 24, 36,42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details : We are currently looking for a highly motivated and dedicated nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home situated in Derby. The Nursing Home is situated in a residential area close by to local shops and is on a well-supported bus route. They offer residential and nursing care as well as care for convalescents and those with Parkinson's and Huntington's disease. They also provide respite, palliative care and day care facilities as well as offering care and support to people who have experienced brain injuries. The Nursing Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The Nursing home is fully compliant with the CQC and has a very strong management team with a great reputation.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Career Development - clear pathway for progression within the company
- Personal & Professional Development throughout your career - you will be provided with all statutory training as well as other specific training, according to the needs of your role. This incorporates an induction specifically tailored for your role and many training course options including: Medication Management, Tissue Viability / Wound Care & Dementia Care (dependant on agreement with HM)
- Clinical Variety - Over recent years our residents have been coming to our care homes with much more complex care needs and often multiple care requirements. This offers a greater variety of clinical opportunities for our nurses compared with specialist hospital wards.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Annual Pay review
- NMC Fee Reimbursement (after 12months service)
- Indemnity Insurance
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including 8 days bank holiday)
- Life Assurance
- Pension - The company uses National Employment Savings Trust to ensure that they fully comply with Auto Enrolment legislation & allow nurses to save for their future
- Sick Pay
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Posted 49 days ago