Year 3 Teacher
North London, London
£145 - £175 per day + Negotiable, according to experience
Athona Education is working with a lovely school in North London, which requires a Year 3 (Key Stage 2) teacher for a September start.
This oversubscribed school has two classes per year group(2 form entry) and is located in a residential area with a large, exciting playground and allweather sports courts.
- Many of the children have English as a second language and on occasions, children will leave or join the school, having been rehoused.
- You will be teaching a lovely Year 3 class(78 year olds), alongside a teacher who has been at the school for a few years in the parallel year class.
- The year group plans together and share resources and lesson plans and you will be given PPA time specifically for this purpose. The class have a range of abilities and levels of English, but there is lots of support from home and the Headteacher says that there are good dynamics in the class.
- You will need to be a qualified teacher to be considered for this opportunity and whilst the school have a preference for an experienced teacher, they will be able to accommodate a Newly Qualified Teacher and assist with induction.
- The school would love a dynamic, engaging and highly dedicated teacher to work with this lovely class.
What to do next:
Like the look of this opportunity and do you have the skills and experience detailed above? If so, then please contact us for more details as soon as possible.
Not the right role for you, but you know of someone who would be a perfect match? If you refer someone to Athona Education who goes on to work for us, we will reward you! Please speak to us for details.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 16 days ago