Multichannel Graduate Scheme
At a Glance Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading international multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands.
The Group has over 2,400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- The Grad Scheme We are looking for enthusiastic graduates to join our International Multichannel team - Please double check you have included your video link on your CV!
Spending time in various teams across the Multichannel department you will gain invaluable experience and insight into how we operate at JD Sports Fashion PLC
As part of a two-year programme you’ll start off by spending time in retail understanding how our stores work and how this fits within Multichannel. You’ll then work your way through all areas of the Multichannel team spending time in the Studio, Social Media, Online Merchandising, Content, the Warehouse, Customer Care, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Influencer and Outreach. This will give you an all-round knowledge of Multichannel and help you fully understand the Multichannel operation from start to finish.
Learning and Development will play a huge part in your journey with us and as part of this you will go through internal leadership courses, spend time with suppliers like Google and Facebook, attend internal workshops and complete the recognised Google Qualification ‘Squared online’. By the end of the two year’s you will have the chance to enrol on the Masters in Multichannel Retailing which we have collaborated on with Manchester Metropolitan University.
Once the programme is complete you will be ready to join the team on a permanent basis, using your expertise, drive and divergent thinking to lead the team into the future. We will have regular reviews with you throughout the programme to see what your strengths are so we can make sure you go into the right role at the end of the two years.
- Key responsibilities
- To learn and work as part of cross-functional departments on a rotational basis, with a multi-channel focus to develop your technical skills and business acumen.
- To deliver developments in key performance indicators in each functional area
- To learn and develop leadership capability through training, coaching and mentoring as well as live practice
- To be a key team member throughout the multi-channel operation
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Willing to learn from all levels of the organisation
- A passion for Retail
- Proactive and have the ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Able to work internationally for extended periods of time
- Demonstrate excellent communication, influencing and partnering skills, able to develop and maintain relationships up to mid-senior management level
- Aspirations to be a leader
- Possess high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and exciting environment
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Degree qualified with a minimum 2:1 classification in a related discipline
- Ideally be multi-lingual (including fluent English)
Excellent IT skills –MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Outlook and various databases
- How to apply How to apply
We’d like to really get to know you as soon as you apply so are asking all candidates to submit a short video of themselves.
We want to know the information that’s not on your CV! Tell us about your interests and hobbies, what motivates you, why you think you’d be a good fit for this role and share with us your greatest achievement so far.
The only rules are it must be 2 minutes or less and you should be as creative as possible
Upload an unlisted video to YouTube and share the link with us on your CV.
Programme Start Date – September 2019
Posted 19 days ago