Unit Manager - Altrincham | Zoek UK
Unit Manager - Clinical
£15.53 - £18.72 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Unit Manager Woodend Care Home, Bradgate Road, Altrincham, WA14 4QU This is leading a team.
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
At Bupa Care Homes, it's our privilege to care for people
- treating each resident as if they were part of our own family.
To do this, we need to support and champion our teams to make a positive difference, that's why we're looking for Clinical Unit Manager to lead our team at Woodend care home in Altincham.
Working hours and salary £ -£ per hour 8 am
- 5 pm (May sometimes include out of hours work too) Full time What your typical day involves Whether you're taking charge of a unit or a floor, you'll promote our resident's independence, choice and dignity by ensuring that the team provide the highest standards of care at all times With the help of your team, you'll assess each resident's wellbeing
- making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- always maintaining accurate records Delivering clinical guidance to your team, you'll lead by example; motivating and mentoring the team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home You'll build lasting relationships with the residents and the people they care about, as well as caring about the home itself
- fostering a sense of community Creating and developing strong relationships with local partners, you will liaise with these partners, playing an important role in raising the care home's profile in the local area and beyondWho we're looking for A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development You're passionate about caring for the elderly and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity An effective communicator who's able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and their families Someone who's ready to use their clinical experience to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- who's able to delegate effectively and promote excellent customer service and relationships A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal we'll offer you in return Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Bupa Nurse Fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events Access to Wagestream
- an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings
- Paid breaks NMC annual pin payment reimbursed Your DBS Check (£44) paid for NEST work place pension and Life assurance 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays) Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift Refer a friend bonus scheme Uniform provided Smile Everyday+
- a health and well-being package giving access to 24/7 health lines along with access to a Physiotherapist for muscle, joint and bone support Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
About our home Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, a mile outside of Altrincham, Woodend is a purpose-built home that provides residential, nursing and dementia care.
The home has a real family feel, where the team are passionate about providing person centred care, championing dignity and independence
- organising a wide variety of activities meaning there's no typical day here.
As part of the team, you're supported from day one to learn, develop and encouraged to progress.
Who we are As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world.
As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people.
We're a big company but no matter what business area you're in, our purpose is simple
- helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age