A leading UK renewable energy business is searching for a Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Manager with logistics and/ or waste management experience. This is a regional position, ideally for somebody located in the Buckinghamshire area.
- Perform Health & Safety audits regionally across the South and Midlands.
- Work with General Managers to ensure that any required safety improvements are made.
- Provide training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety, quality, and environmental reporting and systems.
- Logistics or Waste Management safety background.
- COMAH experience is desirable.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Flexibility to travel regionally.
Job reference : MR13594
Posted 48 days ago