Care Worker | Zoek
Goole, E Riding of Yorkshire, England
£8.50 - 9.25 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
£8.50 - 9.25 p/h
Looking for a flexible Care Worker role in Social Care?
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment's team of Care Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Goole. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, up skill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments. In this role you will be working a mixute of day and night shifts on weekdays and weekends.
In this role you will support vulnerable people within a residential service based in Goole, with learning disabilities and autism. You will be required to provide support with personal care needs as well as moving and handling.
- At least 6 months previous professional experience
- Driver with access to your own vehicle
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Care Worker, your new role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career where no day is ever the same
- Receive up to £18.50 on bank holidays due to double pay
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new workplaces
- We give you work based on your availability
- 28 days' holiday to be taken flexibly around your lifestyle
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
- Permanent opportunities available if your working requirements change
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
Check out what AJ Care Workers say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
"AJ Recruitment are supportive at providing me work to support my needs. They take into consideration everything I tell them and adapt based on my preference. For me being able to work while having limited childcare is fantastic which really helps me to support my family."
Posted 30 days ago