International Tax Manager - Guildford | Zoek UK
International Tax Manager
Guildford, Surrey, England
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance & Bonus
Robert Half are delighted to be managing a search to secure a new International Tax Manager for a global blue-chip business based in Guildford.
If you are currently working in a Tax Accounting or Tax Manager role (industry of accounting practice) looking for a fun step up then please apply to find out more.
This organisation has a brilliant culture and a track record of promoting from within. Based in stunning offices in Guildford this will sit in the middle of their European Head Office.
They are offering a great benefits package, free parking and a chance to build an exciting career path.
- Qualified Accountant -- ACCA, ACA and/or CTA
- 3-6+ years relevant tax experience, in public accounting or industry
- Experience with corporate tax accounting (US GAAP preferable)
- Solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Corptax and SAP experience preferable
This is a brand-new role and is reporting into the Tax Director, it is offering high levels of exposure to the wider global leadership team.
We are looking for a high energy, talented and forward-thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record of progression and wants to really drive commercial improvements across the business.
This is a really hands on and varied role that would suit someone who loves fixing issues, dealing with stake holders and customers.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful International Tax Manager must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background.
You could be working as a tax lead in practice, or a tax accountant / manager in industry.
- Review of quarterly and year-end tax provisions (US GAAP reporting) for assigned jurisdictions, including UK
- Calculation and documentation of uncertain tax positions.
- Support Sarbanes Oxley documentation processes for relevant transactions
- Review of local country tax returns, including UK
- Ensuring compliance with local and international tax laws
- Assistance with the calculation of the global cash tax forecast
- Participation in and support of business led planning initiatives, including merger & acquisition; tax research, modelling/analysis and keeping current on tax developments
- Ad-hoc tax support and advice to finance department colleagues
We are looking for a fun and talented tax professional who is looking for a dynamic and new career move. This would suit someone who is ambitious, career focused and humble.
Global blue-chip based in central Guildford.
£65,000 - £75,000 + Car Allowance and Bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 11 days ago