Head of HR Operations - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 1ae3be
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of HR Operations
£63000 - £66000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are pleased to announce that SThree is looking for a Head of HR Operations to join our Glasgow office and be an inspirational leader to this function. This is a highly visible role where you'll be responsible for leading our HR Systems and Operations teams which are geographically dispersed across UK, DACH & Benelux.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
The Head of HR Operations will be accountable for the operational elements of SThree's HR Systems, platforms, and processes. It requires a goal-oriented individual with both commercial and technical abilities, excellent HR knowledge and strong communication and collaboration skills to aid building successful relationships with our internal clients and the wider people function.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading a Global and matrixed team regionally based across UK, DACH and Benelux
- Manage, coach, mentor, motivate and support the development of the team and assist with their delivery of performance objectives.
- Ability to translate strategy into objectives and goals, communicating progress and measuring performance.
- Deliver service excellence across the function, providing team members with timely and regular performance feedback, recognising people for strong performance and sharing best practice.
- Inform and guide the team on developments within the business to allow for effective process changes that are aligned to the business strategy and people plan.
- Be an inspirational leader to the function. Act as a strong role model and champion SThree operating and leadership principles within the function.
- Form strong and influential relationships between MD's, Directors and Regional Heads of HR in order to deliver value to the Business.
- Build relationships with global internal stakeholders understanding local strategy and priorities and how operationally they can be delivered with excellence.
- Sharing data and insights with regional Senior HR team highlighting opportunities to enhance the quality or service provided today.
- Work directly with the business leadership to advise and design critical support services strategy.
- Understand and appreciate cultural differences and diversity
HR Systems, Data and Reports
- Shape the digital transformation of a new HR platform and achieve the desired outcomes. This includes identifying, developing, implementing, and evaluating key HR systems and process initiatives across multiple platforms working in collaboration with the wider people leadership team.
- Implement the HR systems road map and take ownership for HRIS and HR Operations
- Ensure robust HRIS governance ensuring controls and risk are effectively understood and managed
- Ensure data excellence, providing a quality data analytics and reporting service to the Group.
- Audit people data ensuring data integrity and quality
What skills/experience should you have?
- CIPD or equivalent highly desired
- Experience of leading a global HR team through system and operational process change
- Proven Global People Leadership experience in managing remote HR operational teams
- Proven track record in building the digital HR infrastructure needed.
- Experience of implementing transformational technical and organisation design projects, building all requirements, data points and vision of how the operational future landscape can be designed to deliver self-service and enhanced colleague experience.
- Senior Leadership stakeholder experience.
- A credible communicator in person and in writing, capable of inspiring, energising and providing clarity to others.
- Strong commercial acumen, able to look at cost and efficiency of function at all times.
- Change management expertise to drive and deliver a global HR transformational project.
- Highly analytical and accurate
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering
- Extensive employee benefits system
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...