English Teacher - Cardiff | Zoek UK
£128 - £129 per day
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a English Supply Teacher to provide short-term supply cover in various Secondary Schools in the Cardiff area. Bookings range from 1 day to a full half-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Cardiff
- Position - English Supply Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - September 2020
- Likely Duration - ongoing supply cover
- Position end date - July 2021
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - £
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Education.
- You will need to have taught in a English department either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an English Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on#########
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Posted 34 days ago