Clinical Support - Orthopaedic
Dublin, City of Dublin, Ireland
£29.9k - 35.1k per year + €11k annual bonus + Benefits
The Company: Clinical Support - Orthopaedic
- A reputable manufacturer of orthopaedic implants
- Seeing rapid and exponential growth year on year
- Fantastic product portfolio of orthopaedic products with new innovative products being developed
- Superb career opportunity with great earning potential
The Role: Clinical Support - Orthopaedic
- The main element of the role as the new clinical support specialist is to support, train & assist theatre staff in cases
- Assisting the account manager when needed, checking implants, doing audits all within the NHS and private hospitals
- These are surgery products for the hips, knees, shoulders which are mainly implants.
- Liaising with and supporting orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, nurses
The Ideal Person: Clinical Support - Orthopaedic
- Need someone with commercial experience who can challenge the surgeons and stand on their own two feet
- Don't need to have theatre experience but must come from a medical devices/pharma background
- This role will evolve into a Territory Managers role
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 5 days ago