Key Account Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Manager
Work From Home
Basic Salary: £40-50k + Bonus + Company Car + Additional Group Benefits + 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats)
Permanent (Full time)
Market leading manufacturer of flexographic printing consumables require a technically gifted Key Account Manager with strong exposure to EFIA member companies and experience of selling into the flexographic and/or wider printing markets.
BASIC SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
· Company Car
· Additional Group Benefits inc. Pension & Private Health Cover
· 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
LOCATION: Home based - UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Stoke on Trent, York, Hull
JOB DESCRIPTION: Key Account Manager : Technical Consumables, Adhesives, Flexographic Print
This is a technical, Account Management role where your practical experience of working in, and/or selling to, the print industry (flexographic printing or litho laminating packaging printing is ideal experience) will enable you to relate to issues their printers and mounter proofer's face on a day-to-day basis. We cannot teach that, but we can and will fully train you in all aspects of our product portfolio with a detailed onboarding program and any areas of technical sales specific to the printing arena.
Reporting directly into the Nordic/UK Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
· The Account Management of several existing and well-established flexographic printers, litho-laminators, and paper mills across the UK - approximately 70% of your time
· Developing New Accounts - Establishing relationships, understanding technical requirements, and generating sales based on your technical knowledge and expertise - approximately 30% of your time
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Key Account Manager : Technical Consumables, Adhesives, Flexographic Print
We would be delighted to receive applications from technically minded sales professionals who are experts in the flexographic printing or litho laminating markets.
In addition to this you will also:
· Have good sales experience both in handling existing customers and finding new business within chosen markets
· Be a self-starter, this role is suited to a self-driven/motivated individual. The post holder will be required manage their own diary and territory
· Have a technical interest or an understanding of the print industry
· Ideally have experience of MS Dynamics CRM system
Part of an international manufacturing group and partners of the EFIA (European Flexographic Industry Association), we are one of the world's marketing leading manufacturers of engineering solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses. Today, many leading businesses rely on our technology and expertise.
Finding potential and ambition is a big part of our recruitment process. It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future. We offer training and development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
It is highly likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Areas Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Territory Sales Executive, National Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Print Sales Manager or Flexographic Sales Manager. Ideally you will also have some experience or exposure in the following markets or consumable products: print, flexographic, lithographic, gravuer, fasteners, lubricants, abrasives, inks, tools, adhesives tapes, cutting tools or welding and soldering.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16237, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 36 days ago