Internal Account Manager Construction Hitchin
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Our Client is a UK leading construction services company that provides a wide range of services into the construction market, including Air tightness, Sound Testing, Water Calculations, drawing reviews and more. Due to consistent demand in services, a commercially experienced individual ideally with a strong background in construction sales is required to generate new business from an existing client base, and increase market share within key accounts,
- Salary: £18K25K + Benefits
- Ideally degree qualified in an Engineering or Construction related discipline
- Previous experience within a technical sales role, within an engineering sector
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel
- Excellent Telephone skills.
- Highly organized and IT literate
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Good PC and Task management skills
- Selfmotivated, able to learn quickly and to work independently to deadlines and targets
- Develop new and existing sales enquiries (both on the telephone and in written format).
- Prepare specific project costing, proposals, and quotations for and with the Project Managers
- Work to and achieve sales targets/tasks set by the Business Manager.
- Provide product application advice to site contacts, customers and specifiers
- Manage the daytoday activity, sales, scheduling and distribution of all company services.
- Excellent salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Career development opportunities.
- Key words Sales, Business development, account management, Acoustics, Sound Insulation testing, Air Tightness, Air Leakage, Building Regulations, Construction, EcoHomes, Sustainable, Air Pressure testing, contracting services, Building Regulations Part L ( Residential and Commercial Air Pressure Testing, SAP, SBEM, EPCs) and Part E (Sound Insulation (Acoustic) Design and Testing), Design & Consultancy, Residential Air Pressure Testing, Commercial Air Pressure Testing, Hitchin, Peterborough, Bedford, Cambridge.
- Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics? Please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on email@example.com or call 01792 365007. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
- This is a permanent role.
- Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Posted 31 days ago