Infrastructure Analyst - West London | Zoek UK
West London, London
£50000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Infrastructure Analyst - IT Consultancy - Can be based anywhere in the UK!
We are an award-winning IT cloud services consultancy and service provider founded nearly 30 years ago with our HQ in West London. We have a team of close to 100 people and clients based in every corner of the globe. We continue to grow and expand our business year on year and are in our 15th year of being a certified Microsoft Gold Partner!
Due to continued growth we are looking for a 3rd line Infrastructure Support Analyst to join our Support Operations department. Our Support Desk is responsible for answering incoming customer support calls and responding to tickets from customers using best of breed remote support tools to address technical faults and queries. The successful candidate will be the very last line of defence in our support team and will be responsible for troubleshooting issues on our client's infrastructure.
It is important to remember that this is a troubleshooting BAU based position, we have a separate projects department so the successful candidate will need to be service oriented, customer focused and a keen trouble-shooter!
Our Head office is based in West London, however we have industry leading remote tools enabling the successful candidate to work remotely if required. We would like for the candidate to come into the office at least once a week.
The successful applicant will have as many of these attributes as possible:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Office 365.
- Microsoft Azure experience is beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Server administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, SQL, PowerShell, and Exchange.
- Excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
- At least seven years of experience
- Outstanding customer service skills, both over the phone and in person.
- Able to work well individually, as well as part of a team.
- Able to follow procedures and processes diligently and be able to write these for other team members to follow.
- Experience supporting advanced server faults, providing diagnosis for errors, and communicating with third party support services.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot and manage major incidents.
- Excellent understanding of networking fundamentals.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Discretionary Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 5 days ago