BDM New Build (South East) - South East | Zoek UK
BDM New Build (South East)
South East, UK
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Commission, Car, laptop
Permanent (Full time)
If you are a proven Business Development Manager, selling a technical solution within the house building industry, and have an extensive contact list within this sector, then our client needs your energy and enthusiasm to further develop its already successful business in the UK. The company offer high-tech heat pump solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and heat recovery that reflect today's demand for sustainable construction. They are currently looking for experienced staff to join their fast-growing company in the exciting field of renewable energy and sustainability. This role is defined as being a key factor to the success of our future business as the UK transitions away from fossil fuels towards low carbon heating solutions.
Covering the South East area, and thus living in the same location, you will have both the ability and skill in promoting such a product within the new build sector.
- Selling and specifying products within the building services / heating sectors to include local authorities, housing associations, house builders, developers, architects, consultants, etc.
- Carry out CPD's and attend exhibitions when required.
- Actively increase new business and develop key relationships in South-East residential sector
- Develop specification pipeline and follow projects cradle to grave
- Respond to enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintain comprehensive CRM records
- The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of specifying products within the HVAC sector, or selling a mechanically engineered product with an established network of contacts within national and regional house builders.
- If you do not have existing experience within this sector, candidates maybe considered who possess a degree in mechanical engineering and who have proven sales ability and a tenacious attitude and an interest in establishing a career in this sort of role and sector.
- This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- A desire to succeed and thrash all previous sales targets
- An ability to promote a technical / mechanically engineered product within this specified sector.
- Self organised with an ability to organise your own diary.
- Computer literate.
- Commission structure (up to 20%)
- Subsidised Private Health-care
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Working Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Posted 32 days ago