£121.00 - £138.00 per day
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in September?
Do you have experience teaching in a KS1 setting?
Maybe you are an NQT looking for your first school to complete you Induction year?
- We believe teaching is more than just a job. A Teacher has the power to change the lives of children and inspire them to realise their dreams. If you are a Teacher with the talent and skills to develop the full potential of your pupils then register with Randstad Education today.
- *Competitive daily rates of pay
- *Dedicated consultant only ever a phone call away
- *ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- *Continuous career development opportunities
- *Teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 classes
- *To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- *Planning and preparation to deliver lessons
- *Effective behaviour management strategies
- *Ensure you leave the classroom in a tidy state
- *QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- *Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- *Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- *A drive to inspire the next generation
- *An up to date DBS
- If this sounds like you, press Apply Now or send your CV through to email@example.com or call me 01582 811878
Posted 8 days ago