Web Application Support
£34000 - £38000 per annum
Digital Asset Management specialists, and recent winners of the Vale of the White Horse SME of the year, the company offers a fantastic working environment for employees. Their spacious open plan office between Oxford and Swindon, complete with separate employee lounge/chillout area, is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working as an integral part of a highly skilled but friendly team.
As their business expands they are looking to recruit a Support Analyst to their team to assist their customers in using their webbased Digital Asset Management System. The role will be to solve customer issues in a timely and helpful manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with issues and questions logged by their customers
- Carrying out software upgrades
- Reconfiguring customers systems
- Fixing bugs in the software base code
- Undertaking minor development work with the potential to grow this aspect over time
Skills and Experience: They require 2 or more years commercial experience with:
- PHP or other programming language
The ideal candidate will be a selfmotivated team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to manage their time well, solving problems efficiently.
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly.
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets.
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years).
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects.
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code.
- Cycle to work scheme buy a bike at a significant discount.
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits.
- Free eye tests, 20% off eyewear.
- Large staff lounge with pool table and arcade machines.
Location: Their office in Watchfield, southwest Oxfordshire, between Oxford and Swindon.
Applications from recent graduates are welcomed. Additionally, if you have not undertaken higher education but have programming and database experience then please do get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build on and further develop their skills and play a key role in the growth of the company.
Posted 16 days ago