Brighton, East Sussex
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexitime, Work from home
The Role: 3 .NET Developers
Location: Brighton (5 minute walk Brighton Train Station)
Salary: £40K £50K DOE + Bonus, Excellent pension, Flexitime, Work from home, 25 days holidays, development opportunities & many more
Fed up of having no flexible working agreements in your current role? Do you want to learn new tech like Angular or Sitecore9 on real Greenfield projects?
These are just a couple of reasons you should get in touch to discuss this opportunity that CRG TEC are currently supporting a forward thinking, technology driven government department based in Brighton. We need 3 .NET developers to come on board to deliver and maintain tactical and strategic IT systems to support the business.
Youll be tasked with the design, estimation, implementation, planning and testing new application systems as well as providing support for production systems by triaging, investigating and fixing defects. Youll need to maintain a high standard of software through code reviews, knowledge sharing, mentoring and process improvement.
We are seeing huge growth here in the team and are looking for a number of .NET Developers at all levels. Main reason behind this is the size of the projects coming up this year, a full rewrite is required of their legacy systems and this will be completed using C#, Angular and Sitecore.to name a few.
- Design and deliver coding solutions, choosing appropriate algorithms and design patterns to use within the technical framework defined by the architecture team, whilst using the technology framework
- Engage with business users to gather information regarding systems defects and requirements for change
- Communicate with wider team to solve and diagnose problems, to design technical solutions and discuss technology choices
- Collaborate in a multiskilled agile team to estimate, plan, deliver and test prioritised features
- Solve complex coding solutions using original thought to create code that is efficient, maintainable and meets the codingstandards agreed by the team
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Full software lifecycle development experience of building business software solutions, including web portals and APIs
- Experience of investigating and diagnosing technical problems in complex business systems
- Experience and understanding of the use of Agile methodologies to plan, develop, test and deliver software
- Experienced in using Object Orientated Design, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of testing principles and techniques (TDD, Automated Testing)
- True flexitime and 7 hour work days. You can choose your hours to suit your needs.
- Work from home 2 days a week if you want to.
- Training and development opportunities
- Brand new projects to work on
- State of the art offices, just a 5 minute walk from the station
- Great benefits like bonus and generous pension
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, get in touch with Deb @ CRG TEC to discuss!
CRG TEC is an employment business acting on behalf of a client company.
Posted 40 days ago