South Lambeth, Greater London, England
£10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Make a difference every day - Become a Care Assistant
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you've brightened up someone's day - especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. London Care are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time carers in (NW1) Euston, Lisson Grove (NW8) St Johns Wood, Lisson Grove (WC1) Kings Cross, Finsbury, Bloomsbury.(W1) Westminster.(WC2) Westminster.(W2) Paddington, Hyde Park, Westbourne Green. (W6) Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park. (W10) North Kensington, Kensal Town. (W11) Notting Hill. (W1U) Marylebone. (SW1H) East of Buckingham Gate. (SW1P) Area between Victoria Station, the Houses of Parliament, and Vauxhall Bridge. (SW1W) Belgravia, Chelsea (part), area between Sloane Square and Victoria Station, south of Kings Road. (SW1V) Area between Vauxhall Bridge, Chelsea Bridge, and Victoria Station; Pimlico Proper and surrounding areas.
The fact that you're thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people - the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that's just what you'll be doing when you work with us. You'll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we'll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you're able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you'll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
You don't need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
So, what are we looking for?
We'd love to hear from you if you're:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or - depending on where you're based - willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
And what are the benefits of working with London Care?
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.50 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support - We're with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at London Care.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Posted 21 days ago