Care Assistant - Nights - HA3 5NS
About the Carer Position
- We are looking for a proactive Carer (Nights) to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It's often a demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very gratifying. People who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are deserving and thankful for the exceptional support.
- The ideal candidate will be dependable and courteous with outstanding communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Caregiver Responsibilities
- Help clients take prescribed medication Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks, etc.) Assist clients with personal care and hygiene Help clients with physical therapy exercises Be a pleasant and supportive companion Report any unusual incidents Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergencySupervise, support and act as a point of reference for the staff on duty. Be a motivator and mentor, promoting team-working for all staff.
- Proven experience as a Senior Carer - NVQ3 Health and Social care qualification (or equivalent) Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR) Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards Respectful and compassionate Good time management skills Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Strong ethics Physical endurance High school diploma or equivalent
- Competitive rates of payRolling rotas and flexibilitySubsidised hot mealsTraining such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 4-5 offered and encouraged.Refer a Friend Scheme - Receive £100 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help recruit into the Gold Care Homes familyPerkbox – (Perkbox provides your employees with a wide range of perks covering everything from gyms and healthcare, to big brand discounts, free phone insurance and special rate cinema ticketsCompany Pension.
Posted 20 days ago