Blind Manufacturer / Fitter - Liverpool | Zoek UK | 1bf3e9a73e1a4a498bf8845e67a64945
Blind Manufacturer / Fitter
£20k per year + depending on Experience
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic member to join their team to help them make their blinds in the factory and cover for fitting's when required.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.......
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The role responsibilities will include:
- To manufacture a variety of blinds in their factory
- Working to specific measurements and within timescales
- Working as a team with the team to ensure all customer appointments are delivered on time and any outstanding actions are followed up and delivered within agreed timescales
This role will be from to 5pm Monday to Friday with some Saturdays 9-2pm.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Be able to work alone but also be able to work well in a team
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Previous experience of making made to measure products
- Full driving license preferred
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 36 days ago