Marketing Volunteer - Women Only
An exciting opportunity has risen to volunteer within the counselling service team at Solace Women's Aid.
This role is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in marketing and would suit a student studying for a marketing degree.
The role would involve promoting the counselling service in harder to reach areas within London and increasing its profile. Part of the role would include seeking free venues to run the counselling service from within the 12 boroughs covered by the project.
This could include visiting the venues to assess their suitability. Travel expenses would be reimbursed. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
This role would be based at our Islington office.
- Skills- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Confidence when speaking and liaising with business and people at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be well organised.
- Good written and verbal skills.
Posted 24 days ago