Nurse - Bramley | Zoek UK
Nurse - £19/hr
£16.50 - £19 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Nurse required in Bramley, Guildford. £-£, Days & Nights
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home estate in Bramley, Guildford. My client provides residential and nursing services to 65+ retirees and people with both age related illness and other underlying conditions.
My client has a strong focused and commitment to providing stand out care and successful applicant will be a like minded individual, dedicated to practising with professionalism and positivity and demonstrate outstanding clinical skills.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- Wound management
- Medication management
- Develop and implement care plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- An additional £###### on weekends
- Paid breaks
- Meals provided
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have good references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 25 days ago