Customer service data admin
Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
My client based in Bicester are looking for a customer service data administrator to join their team on a temp ongoing basis that could lead to perm for the right candidates.
My client is one of the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, who deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in their customer service department.
Their services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver frontline care where it is needed most.
So, their Customer Service Advisors are a pivotal part of the success of the service they provide.
Key skills required:
- IT literacy and administration skills, the ability to undertake sales order processing and update systems
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
- A team worker with a flexible approach and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days from 6. Monday - Saturday, 8.00am-5.00pm.
On offer for the right candidates are:
- Salary: £8.21ph
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Company sick pay scheme which increases with service
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
- Please note: this role is based in Bicester but you will be training in Aylesbury for approx. six weeks so you will need to consider this before applying.
Please note: this role is to start with imididate effect within 24 hours.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Advisor role, then please send a cv to Natalie at Hales group Norwich.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 27 days ago